1. Successful Businesses rarely 'go-it-alone'
2. Unless you're ABSOLUTELY CLEAR on who you are, why you exist, who you serve, and the values everyone lives-and-breathes... you will be torn apart!
Coaches / Mentors / Financial Advisors / Marketers / IT Companies /
- conflicting advice
- denigrating past work
- don't know enough about you... but willing to flog you something anyway
- cost more than they need to... because you're not sufficiently 'prepared'
- don't unveil the full [scary!] complexity involved for you to make best-use of their service(s)
3. Can't rely on Helpers to 'steer you right'...